Saturday, November 19, 2011

True Ghost Tales-A Haunting In the Valley by Raymond

My Personal Notes: First off, I wanted to see how many True Ghost Tales, I could personally find in the public blog posts. But my mission also was to find short posts, that were actually written fairly decently! Hopefully, helping some of these blog posters get their ghost tales out there for you to enjoy. And also, at the same time give some insight to people out there, that may be experiencing some similar activity of your own...  Now onto True Ghost Tales from people all over the world.

This is a account of the current hauntings in the Home I live in in the City of Chatsworth California. I moved into this house as a guest of some friends of mine and have been here for about 15 or so years. Soon after I moved into the house I would hear footsteps at night when no one was awake or walking around. Having experienced this before I simply listened to see if it was one of the children or the Man whose home I was living in who at that time was a High School Math teacher. When I opened the door to my room I would see nothing. The footsteps always sounded as if they were walking on a linoleum or tiled floor but the floor in the hallway has a rug on it. After hearing this for weeks I told my roommates what I was hearing at night. The Wife of my host told me that they had been hearing those footsteps ever since they moved into the house. She also said if I wanted to see a different type of ghost, to watch out of the corner of my eyes when I was watching television in the living room. I did so and ever since then I occasionally see at least 3 different ghost cats. It took several years for me to actually see the ghost who was walking in the hallways and occasionally opening and closing the hallway doors when either I or no one was home. One night I stayed up late to watch a movie on the TV and when I went into the hallway I saw a dim figure at the end of the hallway. It looked like a middle aged man with dark wavy hair. My Host has white hair and has had it since his early 20′s so I knew it was not him. The ghost walked through the closed door at the end of the hall which was at that time being used as a store room. I continue to see the ghost cats (although there seem to be more of them now) as well as hearing the doors open and close as well as someone walking in the hallway to this day.  More True Ghost Tales to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment