Tuesday, November 29, 2011

True Scary Stories-Things That Happened After Granddads Death by Nichole

My Personal Notes: First off, I wanted to see how many True Scary Stories, I could personally find in the public blog posts. But my mission also was to find short posts, that were actually written fairly decently! Hopefully, helping some of these blog posters get their ghost tales out there for you to enjoy. And also, at the same time give some insight to people out there, that may be experiencing some similar activity of your own...  Now onto True Ghost Tales from people all over the world.

First of all, I would like everyone to know that even when I was younger, I have never had any experiences with ghosts… the paranormal or anything weird in that matter! It was only a couple of years ago that I have experienced strange things happening around me and in my dreams so here are a few. A couple of years ago when I 15 or 16, me and my family went to visit my granddad (he sadly passed away 5 – 6 months after we visited) anyway, my granddad collected clocks of all types. He liked to fix them and every time me and my sisters came to visit we would count all the clocks he had (well over 400). I pointed out a clock which I really liked, it was beautiful and shone better than all the rest! However, we left my granddads house and a few weeks later I found the same clock I pointed out on my bed. I asked my mum, dad and sisters if they put it there and all said no! That weirded me out just a little. The next thing that happened was… after my granddads death, my mums brothers and sisters got to share all the gifts and belongings my granddad had. We got back plenty of clocks and nice furniture. However there was one thing my dad really liked and it was an AA badge that got screwed onto a really old fashioned car that my granddad had (my dad fixes old cars up as a hobby). We had this AA badge on the shelf in the kitchen, it was secure and stable, it would not be able to move with out someone picking it up. I was washing the pots up one day and the badge just flew across the room, I looked at my dad and asked if he had seen what happened… he just stood in shock and said “that’s happened 3 times today!” I also tend to see a black shadow which is comforting from the corner of my eye occasionally… sometimes I think its my granddad. Thank you and sorry its boring and long but that’s my experience!  More True Scary Stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment